2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

26.7.10

anniversaries

I have had quite a few couples contact me over the past few months for photos celebrating their Anniversaries. And I absolutely LOVE this type of session! They are very different from an engagement session. They have a deeper quality for me. Maybe it's because of the trials these couples have faced together making their love deeper, richer, and more experienced. They are more comfortable with each other and I love the affection they show for each other. And when I catch that twinkle in their eyes I can't help but see how they fell head over heals for each other. In that moment their love is fresh and new. When I see those moments I can't help but I can't help but remember my own engagement session with all those emotions right on the surface. I just LOVE it!! Hope you enjoy their sneak peek!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful photos as always. I really like the one where you can see the city in the background. I am going to miss you Sara!

Anna & Greg said...

I loved them, knowing the couple you really captured who they are!

Claire said...

These are all beautiful! You found some amazing light!

Katie Lou said...

Lovely! You have captured some great light!

Unknown said...

Beautiful couple - these are really lovely portraits!! Great job!

Salina J Photography said...

Gorgeous light, beautiful couple. Love them!