2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

4.5.09

Family of Four

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


This was seriously such a rewarding shoot! It has been so much fun getting back into my photography swing. With each shoot I just remember how much I love capturing people! And this family was especially fun because they were the first family that ever let me practice on them! That's right - when I first bought my little rebel they went out to the beach with me and we took tons of pictures. Unfortunatley I had the white balance set to tungsten - granted this was before I really understood what the heck which balance was - and botched just about the whole shoot. Ack! Luckily this time I know a little more about photography and that didn't happen. So thank you for trusting me to take your photos again!! You're wonderful!

2 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Sara, these are beautiful! We love them!! It's been quite the experience to be on the sidelines as you grow as a photographer. I've loved letting you practice on us over and over. I find myself thinking you're doing great and then you just get better. This shoot was so fun, especially the incredible location. That close-up of "A" is the best I've ever seen. Thank you very much for capturing our family so well. We'll cherish these pictures for years.

Casey said...

Sara, they turned out beautiful! I especially love the one of Sara laughing! One of my favorites!