2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

1.5.10

Fresh!

Confession 1: I get nervous before my shoots. Not nervous because I don't know what I'm doing. I get the good kind of nervous. Like standing in the wings right before going on stage nervous. It's the anticipation of experiencing IT. IT being that sweet moment when it everything comes together. The perfect expression, the right angle, the best energy, and the click as the shutter freezes the moment in time. There's nothing else like it.

Confession 2: I have a new love. A new appreciation, and perhaps a new obsession. There is nothing sweeter than a squishy sleepy newborn. This little guy curled up on me and slept and slept. It warmed my heart and made me remember my own squishy newborn. I couldn't help envying his hair though. Mara has yet to have that much hair on her head! He was just the sweetest most perfect baby boy. I love newborns!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thanks for looking!
Sara

ps. If you've asked me questions in the comments I've answered them there. That way everyone can know the answer!

7 comments:

eyre blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

You really know how to capture the personality of a new born baby! How fun for us grandparents to see this little guy in living color (and black and white)! Precious! Thanks for showing him off!

eyre blog said...

oh Sara! these are so precious. They just make me want to eat him up. Thank you so much!

eyre blog said...

oh one more thing, is that first picture the one with my finger in it holding his head? if so you are amazing! if not, you still are amazing!

Jayson & Sara said...

Yes, Kristi that's the one with the finger! Good memory! For anyone else who might ask - I used a combination of the marque tool (short cut M on a PC) and cloning tool to get rid of it. Gotta love photoshop!

Shawni said...

These pictures are SO amazing...THANKS for posting them! I am Jacobson's aunt and don't get to meet him for a while so these are perfect to tide me over. Beautiful child, beautiful photography!

Flora said...

Hi Sara - Can I hire you to take photos of Sara and Dustin's baby when he is born? You are amazing. Love your blog - it's so fun to see New York through your eyes.