2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

6.7.10

five

Thank you for five beautiful years. Five years full of ups and downs, moves, and changes. Thank you for being my friend, my person, my one. Thank you for taking care of me and caring for me. Thank you for the day to day. For those tiny moments that made my days beautiful. For knowing me inside and out. For everything I remember and everything I've forgotten.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and for her.
Photobucket

No comments: