2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

22.7.10

Just a Year Ago

You were so little. You needed me ... more than you do now. You ate every two hours. You couldn't walk or crawl. You had even less hair than you do now. The only noises you made were in your sleep or when you cried. I was so happy to meet you, hold you, love you. I was afraid you would grow up too quickly. The year has gone by more quickly than I ever imagined, but I find myself more enchanted everyday. Happy Birthday sweets!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ps - it was soooo much harder photographing her as this time than a year ago! The girl LOVES to move!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, Wow. She is SO beautiful! Happy Birthday little one!

Amy said...

That orange fabric looks familiar... did you MAKE that shirt? It's adorable:)

Jayson & Sara said...

Thanks!! Amy - I did make her little shirt. A while ago. It finally fits!

Kuulei and Nick said...

Happy birthday to our beautiful little friend!