2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

18.8.10

Chris & Lydia


My sister-in-law Amy was so wonderful and invited me to second shoot a wedding couple with her Monday night! You can check out her images here. We had lots of fun and I hope to shoot lots of weddings at this location! It's beautiful. And thanks to Chris and Lydia who were awesome troopers taking directions from two photographers!! Congratulations you two! Have a wonderful life together!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

These are so beautiful Sara! I'm loving your latest work but I'm missing being close to a photo friend to find fun random photo shoots. Hope you're living the California dream and enjoying being close to family again :)

Jayson & Sara said...

AH! Lexi! I miss it too! I miss our photo adventures so so much! Maybe at graduation we can get together and at least shoot each other!

Amy said...

Wow. Beautiful. I wish you could have taken pictures at my wedding... wait, you were like 13 years old:)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! Soo beautiful!

Jayson & Sara said...

Thanks Ladies!

Jennifer Brailsford said...

So great, We miss you guys out here in New York but I know being in Northern CA is heavenly with family.