2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

16.8.10

A New Big Sister!

I LOVE mini sessions! And here's why:

They capture the cutest smiles....
Photobucket

Beautiful eyes ...
Photobucket

Newest loves ...
Photobucket

And the sweetest relationships!
Photobucket

I have a few mini sessions scheduled for this Saturday. If you'd like to join us email me for the details! Packages start at $100.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE that last one! Priceless!

Alys said...

Oh, those are some sweet pics of G & V. Love them!

Lila Armock said...

Ack!! That last one is too precious! Those children are gorgeous and your work is REALLY lovely! Especially love that soft backlighting - well done!

Kristi Mangan said...

totally adorable! love the baby in the basket!!

Katie Lou said...

Aww! So adorable! Love that little baby inthe basket just staring right at you!

Katherine said...

I love these!! They are so beautiful! Great job!

Rebekah Stanfill said...

oh my, these are adorable! awesome job on these!