2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

5.8.10

little brothers

This is my younger brother. My "little" brother. He's 6'2" ... I'm 5'2".

He came to visit me in the city just before we moved. It was a fun couple days. We talked about lots of the things we did together as kids. He's nine years younger than me so those stories mostly included things I did to him. Like putting him in our dresses or tickling him to death. And while I was definitely a tease I remember sweet things about him too. I remember how mom decorated his nursery with teddy bear wallpaper. I remember going in and waking him up to play. And I remember how much he loved his swing and how I'd sit there and watch him. And I remember when he learned to walk and we'd put him in my sister's jean skirt. He thought he was so special. We thought he was the cutest. I remember how chapped his cheeks always were. And I remember his silly little tummy and how ticklish he was. He's always been so much fun. But because I moved away when he was just nine he's always been such a little kid to me. Even when he grew taller than me or could lift more than me I always thought of him as my little Davey. Now I still call him Davey, but he's not so much that little ruddy cheeked boy. Instead he's strong and tall and old! And I loved that I had the chance to see him through my lens. All six feet two inches of him! I kept saying I wished he could just bend down or something so I could get above him! Love you Davey. Have a great Senior year.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is super cute! even though there is a foot difference I still see a resemblance.

Jayson & Sara said...

Thanks Shelby :)

Maria said...

I really like the one that is really blurry in the background...you did something funky to it and I love it! The B&W is great too. Wish I could have meet your borther. I wish you were here so we could talk more about photography. I miss you Sara...I know I sound pathetic.

Jennifer Brailsford said...

These are fabulous. He fits right in the city...don't you think?