2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

26.8.10

summer luv'n

I heart summer.

I love the sunshine.

I love the heat.

I love the smells.

And most of all I love the family.

Summer time equals family time. Family reunions, family picnics, family vacations, and most of all quiet evenings spent in the backyard with family. It means sticky faces and fingers. Cool popsicles and sprinklers. It means lots of hugs and kisses. And familiar faces we don't get to see everyday. It means a slower paced life with more time to spend giving hugs and kisses. It means fresh memories and happy moments. Summer time is a wonderful time. It's a special time ... it's family time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
What's your favorite part of summer?

3 comments:

Tren and Chylie said...

I totally agree 100%! Summer is the best! Especially when it's spent with family! I love the pictures! Have you guys officially moved back to California yet?

kat said...

I love all these photos! Now I'm reminded of how good summer is I'm feeling depressed that it's almost over...

Jayson & Sara said...

Yes, but with the fall comes so many wonderful things! Colorful leaves, hot soups, apple cider, and pumpkins!