2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

13.11.10

sweet surprises

And it's been ... too long. There's lots of picture to upload and lots to talk about! But for now let me just say it's good to be ... be back in CA, be with my family, and be photographing! So to start everything yet again I'll start the sweetest little face!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Thank you little missy for a fun evening!

2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

is this little "E"? What a cutie. You're great Sara, I am always inspired by your work.

Emily P said...

So cute! Great job Sara! I am excited to see the rest of them! Thanks again! (And yes, Alexis, it is!)