2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

13.11.10

long time coming

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Aren't they just beautiful!? You'd never have any idea of all the silly things I said to them while we were on this shoot. Honestly I love taking photos of my friends (and family) more than anyone else. I think it's because I know them before hand and so when I get to see something new, something more special as I view them through the lens. That makes it sound maybe more important than it is, but I'm grateful for the chance I had to see these two. They're just wonderful. I miss them terribly. But I'll see them again shortly!

Sara

3 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

You're back! I mean, the blog is back :) I've been waiting to see the rest of these. They are stunning! Great Job Sara - I've missed you ;)

Maria said...

No, you are wonderful! You made me cry with this post. I am so glad we got to spend sometime here in NYC. I miss you too! These pictures are just spectacular...perfect. I love them! Thank you for taking them. The first one is my favorite. Thanks Sara.....you are amazing!!

Sara and Dustin said...

These are gorgeous! But I'm not surprised :) Great photographer and beautiful models.