2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

3.3.11

spring is in the air

Photobucket

I should have made some kind of announcement months ago, but I'm just not the announcement type of person. It's not because I'm not excited - quite the opposite. I think it's because I like quietly pondering on such a happy thing. Maybe these images can convey a little of what I mean. The sweet secret of a whole new life; her's, mine, and ours.

Photobucket

However; seeing as there is going to be a new little person making frequent appearances here, there should be some kind of warning. Even if it is a late one.

13 comments:

Alys said...

Better late than never. And it's a "her." I have been wondering. So excited for you.

Sara and Dustin said...

You're BACK!! YAY!! And still beautiful. I'm very, very, very excited to see your new little bundle - even if it's just via the blog.

Maria said...

I love what you wrote. So simple but yet so beautiful. The photo is so beautiful and it represents you so well. We miss you guys! Please come back!!

p.s- Matt is watching Wipe-Out as we speak.

Morgan said...

congrats!! so excited for you guys.

Dave and Gina said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun! I am so excited for you!

Tren and Chylie said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see this new little bundle! Congratulations! Mara is going to love being a big sister!! I miss you guys!

Meghan said...

When, when? I had no idea! We are expecting too. Due in May. You and I really need to plan a playday together now that you are only two hours away! We should meet somewhere in the middle and let our kids meet for the first time:).

Congrats!

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

CONGRATS! so fantastic! and so beautiful.

Linds said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Kuulei and Nick said...

O Sara! I'm so excited for your family! We'll definitely see you guys when we get in your neck of the woods!

Kent and Kate said...

How wonderful!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of her. You look great and I hope you have a great birthday!!

Marisa Jean said...

I know this will sound like I'm just saying this, but I totally wondered if you were expecting again. I'm SSSSOOO excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. Congratulations and best luck on delivery and being a mommy to two little ones! :)