2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

17.4.11

She's Here!

And we're so happy she is!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The most wonderful part of having her home is watching these two together. This image is just one of many. Each morning M runs in searching for her baby. As soon as she finds her she squeals in delight and can't sit still until she's in her arms. They'll lay like this until mommy or daddy decides it's time for breakfast. Little C graciously accepts every kiss and every pat her sister gives. They are treasured mornings.

5 comments:

Alys said...

It is so fun to have two. A lot of hard work. But Harrison is loving little Ayla more and more everyday, so it makes me really happy. I think it is great M wanted to wear her baby sister's shirt. Too funny!

Zane and Lexi said...

this is so so sweet. i love seeing their sister bond already! i hope you guys are all doing well - glad she's home too :)

Casey said...

She is so beautiful! Little girls are the best! I can't believe you guys have 2 now! Luv ya!

Tren and Chylie said...

She is absolutely perfect! I am so happy for you guys and your newest addition! What a beautiful family! I am sooooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Marisa Jean said...

Jaw dropped. You make thee most beautiful kids. Congratulations!