2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

19.4.11

Finally!

Yes, finally! Sara Weir Photography is undergoing HUGE changes. Meaning we're building a website! It has been something I've been wanting for years, but between having two kids, moving three times, and restarting my business three times it hasn't exactly been on the top of the list. But now it is! And I'm loving that it's all coming together. So much in fact that I can't wait to show you everything all at once so I'm unveiling the new blog! That's right! Go check it out!

As for the rest of the website the launch date is May 2nd! To celebrate I'm having a Fresh Start Give Away. To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on the new blog. For each comment you leave your name will be dropped in a hat and drawn to receive an awesome prize! Meaning the more comments you leave the better your chances at winning!

And now for the prizes!

GRAND PRIZE: Will include a FREE portrait session of your choosing. Along with a 50% discount on all products ordered! (Must be redeemed by May 2nd 2012)

FIRST PRIZE: All your DIGITAL images from your session! No print purchase necessary. (Can be applied to past sessions as well as new sessions. Must be redeemed by May 2, 2012.)

SECOND PRIZE: Is a beautiful 8x8 ALBUM of your session's images (Can be applied to past sessions as well as new sessions. Must be redeemed by May 2, 2012.) Stay tuned for example images of the album.

THIRD PRIZE: A PRINT CREDIT of $50. (Can be applied to past sessions as well as new sessions. Must be redeemed by May 2, 2012.)

All prizes, except the grand prize may be applied to either past or future sessions. I did that so that all my clients, where ever you are, may participate! So leave lots of comments and spread the word! See you over there!

No comments: