2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

31.5.10

weir. married

Mr. Weir's brother got married this past weekend. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple. Congratulations you two!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's lots more!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Alys said...

You got some amazing shots. The Nauvoo temple is so beautiful. I bet it was neat to go there. I hope you post more. I would love to see them.

peterjweir said...

They look so awesome Sara! We can't wait to see the rest