2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

3.6.10

Only three days

old!! The youngest newborn I've had the chance to photograph yet! Excluding Mara of course. He couldn't have been more perfect. After a few snaps with his older sisters he slept and slept and slept.

There are few things as wonderful as holding a sleepy newborn as they fall asleep on your shoulder. It is so sweet to feel their warmth and breath become deeper and warmer as they fall to sleep. And just when I think it can't get any better I get to lay him/her down and begin to photograph. I get to see the fuzz that still covers their shoulders. Get so close to their little lips, their fingers, their toes. There is nothing like it. Whenever I do a newborn session I completely understand why a photographer would specialize in newborn photography. There are few things better!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Flora said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos of little Ezra! Good heavens, Sara! These are so good! You capture that "just from heaven" sweetness! I could stare at these photos all day! Can't wait to see more!

Sara and Dustin said...

Unbelievable. Seriously. These pictures took my breath away. Thank you so much for taking these - and posting them so quickly! Thank you a million times over.

Zane and Lexi said...

seriously! is this little Ezra!?! what a sweetie. so precious. great job sara!

Denzil and Brittany said...

Such wonderful pictures. I love looking at your amazing photography, but it is even more fun knowing who it is.
And what a nice surprise to see you and Mara yesterday.

Holly said...

Sara W. great photos! I wish so much that I could be there to hold little Ezra, pictures are the next best thing.
Sara J. good job on making such an adorable baby!

Soelbergs said...

He is SOOOOOO SWEET! Those pictures are priceless. Wish I had pcitures like that of my newborns! Congrats both saras :)

Alys said...

I love the pic with the beanie. What a sweet face.

Jayson & Sara said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! He was such a dream to photograph.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby photos sara!