2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

4.6.10

the lucky one

This sweet little girl is a very lucky one. She got to come to two loving parents who wanted her very much. I love this family! They are so kind and inviting. They are such wonderful people to work with and a dream to photograph! Big sister already loves her little sister. I can't wait to see pictures of them as they grow up together as the best of friends. These two reminded me so much of me and my own sister. I was three, just like Ruby, when my sister was born. I have a picture of me holding her like the last one of these girls. I remember those feelings of "wow she's so big". She completely filled my little arms. But that was it, we've been thick as thieves since then. She's my best friend in so many ways. We're completely different but somehow the same. I wish the same for these beautiful sisters. That they will love each other and be the best of friends! Congratulations to this very beautiful family!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alys said...

I absolutely LOVE the second picture down on the right! What a sweet little smile and face. I am loving all your newborn shots.