2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.saraweirphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

4





My name is Sara. I am a loving, fun, vivacious woman with a love for photography. While I love photographing everything I see capturing the intimate moments of people is my passion. Whether it is the moment a child realizes something for the first time or a teenager finally sees who they really are I LOVE to be there. I want to freeze the moment of joy shared by a family as they play together. I want to capture forever the love of a newly engaged couple. It is what I love to do! Here you'll find the 'stories' whether in word or image of those most precious moments. Enjoy!

10.6.10

Beautiful

Life is so many things. It's bittersweet, it's complicated, it's stressful. The days are long and sometimes the nights are longer. But Tuesday night gave me a break from all these things. Tuesday night was ... magic. The sum of all its parts created beauty. It is a shoot I will never forget! For many reasons! But I'll save that post for when I complete more of the images. Here is one for now!

Photobucket

No comments: